IF YOU ARE A JUNIOR, PLANNING TO ATTEND A 4-YEAR COLLEGE AFTER GRADUATION, THIS IS FOR YOU!
The PSAT will be administered on Saturday, October 19, 2019. This only happens once a year. This test is designed specifically for juniors planning to attend a 4-year college.
Reasons you might want to take the PSAT:
- to practice for the “real” admissions tests (SAT and ACT)
- to get information about how your skills in critical reading, math reasoning, and writing compare to other students who plan to go to a 4-year college
- to enter the National Merit Scholarship Competition.
1. Filling out the Google Form (https://forms.gle/zc8vy4Lr9PQ1Aabw5) at Jump Code BDYX
2. Paying $25 via SchoolPay or directly to Kim Loth in 200R (the bookkeeper’s office)
3. Going to the Counseling Center to receive your ticket for admission and the PSAT Student Guide and Practice Test
You must have your registration complete by Friday, October 11th to be able to test. Space is limited.
ANY QUESTIONS? Please see Ms. Barnes in the Counseling Center.