Important Information about Student Schedules for the 2019-20 School Year
You can request corrections, if there is a problem with your schedule. Please note that we will ONLY make changes for the following reasons:
- You have taken and passed a course that is on your schedule.
- You are a senior and are missing a required class for graduation.
- You have the same course listed twice on your schedule.
- There is a gap in your schedule (missing a period) or you have a CNSL listed for a period.
- You have not met the pre-requisite for a class on your schedule. (ie: scheduled for Drawing 2 but have not had Drawing 1).
Schedule changes WILL NOT BE MADE for the following reasons:
1. You want a different teacher.
2. You want to be in a class with a friend.
3. You want a different lunch(we now have 3 lunch cycles).
4. You changed your mind about the classes you registered for in the Spring.
So please do not ask for these changes.
For your convenience using the google form is best and changes will be made as soon as possible. Check your Synergy for updates.
Click HERE for the google form.
Counseling Team Assignments have changed and are listed below:
Renee McClure – ELL Levels 1-5 all grades
Niki Barnes – Pre-IB and IB
Judy Tuttle – 10th & 12th grade students last names A-Ha
Van Nguyen – 10th & 12th grade students last names Hb-O
Danielle Pranger – 10th & 12th grade students last names P-Z
Adan Martinez – 9th & 11th grade students last names A-Ha
Becky Tegeler – 9th & 11th grade students last names Hb-O
Lucas Varley – 9th & 11th grade students last names P-Z, NCAA students