Mark your calendar! Links Readiness Days are August 1 & August 2, 2019. This is when students get their ID photo taken, return forms, can checkout a locker, purchase an athletic pass, etc.
Seniors: Thursday, August 1, 8:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Juniors: Thursday, August 1, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Sophomores: Friday, August 2, 8:00 - 11:00 a.m.
*Freshmen: Friday, August 2, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
**This information will be updated closer to Readiness days**
1) Census Form
• Updated and signed by parent/guardian
2) Parent Acknowledgement (PA) (Incoming freshmen only)
• Signed by parent/guardian to use approved LPS Instructional Technology Tools including Chromebooks
3) Chromebook Device Coverage Payment (optional)
• To save time, pay online before this day. Click here for directions.
4) Locker Usage Fee - $5 (optional use of school locker/padlock)
Locker assignments are random, so there is no benefit to students who attend checkout earliest.
5) Purchase Athletic Pass - $35 (optional)
6) Lifetouch Picture Packet Orders (optional)
7) Fee Waiver Form - found online or in the Main Office (optional)
8) Athletic/Activity Packet – found online (optional)
9) Other forms - Medication form, LHS booster forms, Compact Forms (optional)