Make these payments on-line before coming:
- Chromebook Assurance ($20 or $10 F/R) -optional, but highly recommended
- Activity Fee ($35 non-refundable) -optional
- Yearbook ($65). -optional
*If you make these payments, your student only needs to come get their picture taken at Readiness Days!
*Payments can be made through the ParentVue portal.
**Your student also has the opportunity to get items from their locker during Readiness Days. However, they will be keeping the same locker for the 20-21 school year.
Forms that need to be completed prior to school starting:
- Online Verification form (access through ParentVue) (if you do not have ParentVue a, please see the instructions below AND call or stop by LHS for an activation key)
- Free/Reduced lunch application (if applicable)
- Fee Waiver form (if applicable)
- Parent Acknowledgement form for Chromebooks (9th grade ONLY)
- Medicine form (optional)
- Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen medication form (optional)
*All links to these forms can be found here on the LHS web-site under Readiness Days
- Masks are required to enter the building
- Please have ONLY your student attend Readiness Days if possible OR the Student and ONLY 1 parent!
- We will practice social distancing while you are at LHS, please help us by remaining 6 feet from other people while in the building.
How to Activate ParentVue (if you haven’t already done so).
- Ask a staff member for your ParentVue Activation Key.
- Once you receive the code, go to Lps.org and click on the Purple ParentVue rectangle.
- Click Login
- Select I am a parent
- The link to activate account is under “more options”, so click the drop-down arrow and then “Activate Account”.
- Go through the activation steps.
- When entering your name, it must appear exactly as it does in LPS records
- Your password must be a minimum of 6 characters and can consist of numbers and letters.
- Also, enter your PRIMARY email address. This address will be used to recover your password if you lose it.