Lincoln High School
is committed to preparing each student to use multiple perspectives and individual talents to live, learn, and work in a diverse society.
As a multicultural learning community, we will provide for our students and
staff a safe, fair, and inclusive learning environment where
- Each student is given an equal opportunity to grow in knowledge, skills, and responsible behaviors, to make positive life choices, and to become a life-long learner with the academic skills to continue education after high school.
- Each student is given an equal opportunity to develop skills in leadership, thinking, and communication as well as the social and personal skills needed to work with others to solve life problems.
- Each student will become a productive citizen in a culturally diverse, global community.
- Raise the graduation rate
- All students will improve their academic skills in order to close the achievement gap
- All students will improve their reading skills in all content areas